Please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. We accept most major insurance plans including the ones listed below:
- AARP discount plan
- Always Vision
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carpenters Health & Welfare
- Construction Laborers Welfare
- Davis Vision
- FMH Benefit Services/SSM Healthcare
- March Vision
- Missouri Health Net
- National Vision Administration (NVA)
- Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562
- Sheet Metal Local 36 Welfare Fund
- Spectera/OptumHealth Vision
- Superior Vision
- United Health Care (UHC)
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Financial / Insurance
Please be prepared to pay any co-payments or deductibles at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards as forms of payment.
We see patients by appointment. Please contact our office within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time if you will be unable to make it in so that we may give your time slot to someone else in need.
To register as a patient with Family Eyewear gallery you will need to download new patient forms prior to your visit.